8.09.2006

Chez Pim

I was reading a food blog and the writer talked about how to create your own food blog. They gave examples of folks who have a "blog" where they link to others' reviews and such and to folks who actually share their personal restaurant reviews and recipes.

One of the latter examples was a blog called Chez Pim, and I was so pleased to discover she is Thai! She was born and raised in Thailand but now lives in San Francisco. She's been blogging for about 5 years. Although I haven't read much of it yet, I did go through all her entries on her trip to Bangkok in 2003. She seems to have come from a family much more wealthy and socially connected than mine, but I could still relate to everything she described about her trip.

My camera is holding some pictures hostage and asking for fresh batteries as ransom. So, I'll detail my attempt at chicken (green) curry as soon as I can.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?