8.16.2006

Hot Food Bar at Klein's



Not much going on at the Riverside Klein's hot food bar today. Of course, they had their usual baked and fried chicken. I think there was BBQ chicken too. And some kind of cajun fried fish. And cabbage rolls, oven-fried potato wedges, and mushy veggies.

I opted for the baked chicken, which is what I normally get. It was a little greasy today. And two potato wedges. Not much else on the hot bar interested me so I headed to the salad bar and got some melon and some kind of cherry-topped vanilla pudding with chocolate cookie crumb crust. I thought it was vanilla pudding. Should vanilla pudding be that sticky? It had a little tang on the first bite, which I was hoping I wouldn't regret later (and still haven't yet). It was more like a concoction of mayo and pudding. The crumb crust was very thick. The cherries were pretty much from the pie filling can. After 3 bites, it actually tasted OK.

I should have had a "fried nanna sandwich" in honor of Elvis' death day.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?