10.19.2006

Full Key - Wheaton

(December 28, 2006)

Oh my gosh... I've had this post in draft mode forever! My food blog has been sorely neglected. Poor Baked Beanz!

John and I went to Full Key in mid-October. They have authentic Hong Kong style dumpling soup, which you may think of as just "wonton soup". Trust me on this, it is not like any carry-out wonton soup you've ever had. It's almost as good as my mom's soup. I ordered mine with thin egg noodles along with the shrimp dumplings. They're not the doughy, fatty, pinky-nail sized meat filling wontons you get at other places. They're thin-skinned, tender and filled with ground shrimp. YUM!


John, being John, ordered General Tso's Chicken. Not as FABULOUS as is favorite at the Happy Dragon in Leonardtown, but very flavorful.


Full Key is located in the shopping center at University and Amherst in Wheaton. There's Asian Foods (a Thai market, but not "the" Thai Market), a pho place, and 3 Jewish deli's in the same little center. Pay 'em a visit and order the shrimp dumplings.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?