10.16.2006

Three Brothers - Laurel

Last Thursday, John and I went out to grab a bite for dinner at Three Brothers in Laurel. It's in a fairly new shopping center that opened earlier this year. I wanted some pasta and ordered the Spinach Manicotti. They weren't serving up spinach yet (even though it is cooked in this dish!) so I got the Penne with Sausage instead. For $8.49, you get a salad, bread and your entree:



You think they put enough olives on that? I always forget to tell them to hold the olives.



This was a pretty big portion. I ate a third of it, ate another third for lunch on Saturday and still have some left!

John ordered a Sausage Parmesan Sub and some fries ($5.29 and $1.79):



With two drinks, this came to just under $20.00. Not bad, considering all the lo-lo's I had. But then, when do I not have lo-lo's? Posted by Picasa

Three Brothers Pizza
13600 Baltimore Ave
Laurel, MD
(301) 317-8888

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?