11.18.2008

The Fall of Trapeze

I'm glad Johnny took me to Trapeze for my birthday dinner this year, as they closed earlier this month. I got to have a favorite Trapeze dish, sea bass, which I raved about in an earlier post.

We found out about the closing from John's bro, but you can read more about it here. The company that managed Trapeze also runs two others in Columbia and Timonium. Apparently, the Timonium restaurant, Bluestone Grill, has similar fare as Trapeze. As much as I enjoyed Trapeze, I'm not sure trekking up to Timonium is in the cards for us. Maple Lawn was so convenient!

It makes me leery about buying restaurant gift cards for Christmas this year. What if the restaurant we select goes out of business within the first quarter of next year before we're able to get together to have dinner there?

If you can suggest someplace that serves a fabulous sea bass, ring in!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?